No, you aren’t going insane. No, this post didn’t exist on the date that it says it does. This is the schedule I’d kept in the sidebar. I got lazy this time and didn’t record the dates in my calendar and want to make sure I have a record of them somewhere and this seemed like a good place. Comments are off on this post to keep it simple and because it really isn’t a post, as such.
- 03/09 – Consultation and Phase 1 appointment
- 03/10 – Returned all forms and payment; ordered meds
- 03/12 – Saline sonogram and baseline bloodwork
- 03/27 – Sono and E2 check (E2=59, so decreasing lupron and starting estrace)
- 04/08 – Sono to check lining and fix transfer date
- 04/14 – Transfer, single embryo
- 04/24 – beta – negative