Oy, what a weekend. We have the kid this weekend, so that always keeps us busy as we try to be fun and entertaining. A little harder to do with the new no-frills budget, but we manage.
- Cake was great. Used grandmother’s Spanish Chocolate Cake recipe. We’ve be trying to show some restraint!
- The new Raving Rabbids game for the Wii is hysterical and quite a work-out if you stick to the dancing game.
- New stoves are fun! I’ve never used the sealed surface induction type cook-tops before. Having to really readjust my concepts of cooking times.
- Husband on call all weekend means neither one of us gets a full night’s sleep. Really need a nap.
- I have tons of ICLW comments to catch up on. Yikes!!
- All of the turkey day shopping is done. Now to just map out my prep and cooking schedule. For some strange reason I actually suggested going to the Y Thursday morning to work out. I must be insane!
- No more news from doggie world. I haven’t heard a peep from him all week. I’m going to try to get a glimpse through the fence sometime today. I wish I heard the sound of children playing with him. 😦
- Up to the three estrace pills a day and feeling great. Lupron headache is finally gone. We’ve managed to have mostly painless sub-q shots every night and we’re in the final countdown. My next sono is Wednesday, which will give us our transfer date for next week. Yay!
I’ll try to do better at posting for the rest of ICLW week. Honestly, I don’t know what I was thinking, inviting all of you over here when there isn’t anything going on to write about.