1. You wake up at 4am with a migraine headache
2. You toss your cookies minutes after eating breakfast
3. You toss your cookies FOR THE SECOND TIME minutes after arriving at work and minutes BEFORE you have to leave for your appointment with the RE
4. You STILL have the migraine
5. It takes two sticks to draw enough blood to fill four vials
6. The bagel place where you’ve treated yourself to lunch after RE appointments for three years has “updated” their menu. Apparently “updated” has an obscure definition that means “removed everything that was good.”
7. Migraine still going strong. Afraid to take anything because it might anger the vomit gods again.
8. However, in the plus column, the RE no longer uses PIO!!! Happy day!!! Fourteen lu*pron shots and that’s it!