Misty River at River’s Bend tagged me for this and I really tried to come up with six things about myself, but it was so boring. So, I’m taking a slightly different approach. I’ve asked Shannon to take over and post six random things about me. And, I won’t know what he writes until the post publishes. Talk about trust…
Before Shannon takes over, here are the rules of the meme. And I’m tagging all of you. If you are reading this, you’re it.
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about myself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
And now I’m leaving the room and turning the blog over to Shannon.
1. She was once late to school as a girl because the road away from her house was blocked by a pig.
2. She turns into a total fanboy over Indiana Jones.
3. Her favorite TV shows include Invader Zim, Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends, the Venture Brothers, Harvey Birdman, and Battlestar Galactica.
4. She drinks coffee with cream and two sugars — raw sugar, not refined.
5. She makes her own cleaning products with natural ingredients and dries clothes on a clothesline.
6. She read both of the last two Harry Potter books on the day they were released and finished each of them in the first 24 hours.
7. And she cried when Dumbledore died.
8. And then again when Hedwig died.
I cheated and went past 6. There are lots more, but these are supposed to be random, so there you go.