Ok, fine. I’ll come clean.
- Anthony Bourdain’s No Reservations (I have a wicked unexplainable crush on Bourdain)
- the occasional episode of Bizarre Foods
- the aforementioned Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares
- Grey’s Anatomy
- the BBC’s How Clean Is Your House
- Battlestar Galactica (the new series on SciFi)
If I’m home sick, I’m a TLC/Discovery junkie. While I was in the hospital I watched every Discovery channel marathon. Dirty Jobs, Deadliest Catch, all the how to survive in the wilderness shows, you name it.
Those are my guilty little TV secrets. What are yours? What shows do you feel kinda dirty to admit you watch, but get cranky if someone phones in the middle of an episode?